stat counnnter

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Recommendations

I haven't blogged much this week due to busy bee me. Friday morn I have to report for jury duty again. I'm hoping it'll be a short day like last week in which case I should return to blogging Fri night. Otherwise, if I get picked for a jury, there's no telling what my schedule will be.

But before I close this post I have a few recommendations:

About 6 weeks ago I purchased the book "Objectivism; the Philosophy of Ayn Rand" also called OPAR by Leonard Piekoff from the Ayn Rand Book Store. I'm about half way through it and can't recommend it highly enough. I also purchased a 4-CD audio set called "Clarity in Conceptualization: the Art of Identifying 'Package Deals'" which can be ordered here. I've listened to them three times and urge everyone to get one. The set is not expensive when you consider you get an in-depth analysis of what package deals are, how they are formulated, how they destroy valid concepts and leave their victims knowing less than before.

No comments: