stat counnnter

Thursday, February 01, 2007

A Short Interruption

I have been called upon for baby sitting duties for Friday which will take just about all day. I was planning to blog on the Friday release of the IPCC's 4th Assesment Report. But that's not going to happen. What is being released Friday is the Summary For Policy Makers 4 (SPM4). This is the hyped up version where all the gloom and doom adjectives are added. I probably won't be able to blog until sometime Saturday.

In the meantime, some of the SPM4 has been leaked and Climate Audit is posting on it right now. I'm sure they'll have more to say later Friday. You can bet Junkscience.com will post on it. In fact, he's got links to articles on it now as well.

Also you can go to any of the sites I listed here and they should have insights to report.

If you are wondering if the IPCC has any credibility left, (the answer is no) I invite you to read my commentary "Has the IPCC Lost All Credibility?" published March 12th 2005 at Fred Singer's site SEPP. Scroll down to Item #4.

So it's off to baby sit my infant grandson Jack. I will try to watch the news channels and maybe take notes between burpings and stuff. That's what grampas are for you know.

No comments: