stat counnnter

Friday, July 14, 2006

Notices

I just recieved this request for submissions to The Undercurrent and thought that my readers may like to check it out and respond to it.
***

The Undercurrent, a national Objectivist campus publication, is now accepting submissions for its back-to-school issue, due to hit the presses in the first week of September. The article draft submission deadline is July 28th.

Please send all submissions and inquiries to mail@the-undercurrent.com .

You are welcome as always to send us your article ideas, or an outline to review, if you would like feedback from our editors in advance of the deadline. Please visit our website, the-undercurrent.com , for a review of submission guidelines and to peruse our past issues.


Thanks,
_The Undercurrent_ staff
Which is here.

************************************************

I also recieved an email asking if I would mind doing a review of a two hour documentary on the Discovery Channel called "Global Warming: What You Need To Know" hosted by Tom Brokaw This Sunday night at 9 PM. I agreed. I am not a scientist of any kind so I will be reviewing the doc. strictly from a laymans's perspective. It will probably appear on my blog Monday or Tuesday at the latest.

No comments: