stat counnnter

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Getting Behind

If you haven't done it already, go to Noodle Food and read Greg Perkins' in-depth analysis of the libertarian view on Intellectual Property rights (IP). You may have to scroll down to "Don't steal this article."

Blogging may be light for a few days. The stack of books waiting for me to read is getting out of hand. I get depressed looking at it. So, I just finished reading "Liberalism is a Mental Disorder" by Michael Savage. No I didn't buy it. It was a gift from a loving in-law who knew I read political "stuff." I am now reading "Introduction to Objectivist Epistemology" the second expanded edition with Q and A by Ayn Rand compliments of Harry Binswanger and Leonard Peikoff. I really like this book.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is your opinion of Savage? Is he the typical conservative? Does he have anything interesting to say?

D. Eastbrook

Michael Neibel said...

D.E. I think Savage is close to Ann Coulter. He is typical in that all his arguements are focused on the practical and not on underlying principles. Like Ann he sometimes goes over the top. He had a tv show on MSNBC for a little while but was booted off for going over the top once too often. I don't even remember the incident now.